On-Page SEO Checklist in 2019
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the process of increasing the ranking of a website on the search engine.SEO is a process of getting good quality traffic from “free”, “organic” or “natural” search results on search engines. Search engine optimization is of two types:- On-page and Off-page SEO.
In other words, SEO means making a certain change to the website and it’s website content on search engines, so that we can get more traffic on the website. As a result, the website will be displayed in the top result on the search engines.
What is On-page SEO
On-page SEO thus refers to the performance within the website for getting high and also get relevant traffic from the search engines. This also refers to both the content and HTML tag, as the source of any web page. On-page SEO thus primarily helps Google and visitors decide whether your content is relevant and potentially helpful. On-page SEO includes title tags, meta tags, meta descriptions, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links.
SEO Checklist in 2019
- Use The Google Search Console
Google Search Console is a free service tool offered by Google. It mainly helps to audit, maintain, and improve the website’s presence in Google Search results. It helps you understand and improve how Google sees your Website.
2.Use of Bing Webmaster Tools
Bing webmaster tools is a free service which is a part of the Microsoft Bing search engine. It was previously the Bing Webmaster Center. This service offers tools for webmasters to improve the crawling and indexing of the website. By submitting of new URLs, Sitemap creation, website statistics.
The following are the tools and features of Bing
- Submitting URLs, thus allows webmasters to submit thousands of URLs faster indexing of Websites. The number of URLs can be submitted are 10,000 URLs per day.
- Crawl issues allow webmasters to discover potential issues with websites like File Not Found (404 error 0, long dynamic URLs.
- Backlink data allows webmasters to access data about their referring links of more engagement
- Data download allows webmasters to access the first 1000 results in a CSV(Comma-separated values) file to analyze the results.
- A keyword search tool allows webmasters to explore new keywords for more engagement.
3. Setup Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service tool offered by Google. It tracks and reports website traffic. Google launched this service in November 2005. As in 2019, Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics service on the webserver. Google Analytics provides an SDK (Software Development Kit) which allows gathering usage data from iOS and Android app
Visit us at:- https://www.bizizz.com